Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Yikes!

Wow...I haven't paid attention to my little blog since Sunday. That is so not me. You would think I would have all this time since the kiddos are out of school and everyday is sorta a lazy day. Well, not really, everyday I spend running errands or running my daughter to her various social events. Yesturday we got her trumpet. Let me tell ya how noisy it's been around here since. HA! Today we may be going to the movies with friends. Not sure yet, but looks like that might be the case. I am not usually up this early in the summer, but hubby and I walked for about an hour and a half last night (it was so nice and cool outside!), and my back is just killing me. Getting older truly sucks.

Looks like I "may" have a job starting this fall. I will let you know if this comes to pass, for if it does, it would be a good thing. If not, I will keep looking for part time work. This job would be full time, only my schedule would follow the school schedule so I would have all the same holidays off as my daughter. 2 1/2 weeks for Christmas, Spring Break, Fall Break, Summer Break, etc. That would be the great part. They pay is not terrific, but the benefits would be great. Sometimes the benefits outweigh the pay if you can afford that. We will see. I hope to know something by the end of this month. If not, I will begin sending out resumes soon and if I don't get this job, I am going to be all about the money and the part time hours.

We will see.

No comments: