Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ever wonder?

Ever wonder how Paris Hilton lives? Me either. But I did run into this interesting website with pictures of her house. My daughter sat here and looked at them with me and drooled over her bathroom. She was commenting on how Paris had great taste. I reminded her how people with money (lots of money) could afford interior decorators to do it all for them, and it might not be so much about how Paris has good taste. It really is a beautiful funkyish house though.

Today started off with me at the gym at 6:30 am. I have got to get off my lazy butt and get back on it. Tomorrow I am determined to take a spin class. I gotta get this butt moving. Today's workout was 40 mins on the elliptical (split) with weights in the middle. I plan to walk at least 30 mins tonight (I tried last night but it started lightning). I have to have some motivation going on here. Jeez!

Bunny seems to be doing good today. Stopped at the store and got him his favorite treat....carrots with the greens still on. He loved them!

Off to get my day started and haul a bunch of teenagers to the mall. I know you are jealous.

No comments: