Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Waiting

Well..nothing yet. I know I just had my interview this morning, but I was hoping I was just so awesome and outstanding, I would hear something already. ha! I have another interview in the morning. This interviewing is about to get to me. I am going to go take about a 30 minute walk here in a little bit and just think about things. My former employer told me that they did call and do a reference check on me today. I had asked her if she told them I had a habit of falling asleep at my desk which is pretty funny because we acutally had someone that worked there did that on a daily basis, but that was not me. The waiting is torture. Who knows, maybe I won't get it. Maybe my competition is much more awesome than me. If that is the case...then go her!

Other than that, it's hotter than blue blazes here and you can cut the humidity with a butter knife. It's just horrible. All you losers that could not wait for the hot weather to get here, just go on outside and hang out for a day. I dare ya. I take Spring and Fall over this any day.

No comments: