Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Interview 2

Phew...just returned from interview #2 at the university. I feel pretty good about it although they wanted me to start next week (if I get it), but we had some vacation things planned for next week. I hope that does not hurt my chances. I am competing against another person, so....I dunno we will see. Everyone there seems really nice and have been there for ages...like 20-30 years, so that is a good sign. I also did not realize they get Christmas break off...like...the whole school Christmas break!!!! Whooohooo! That would just be spectacular!!!! So we will see. I still have another interview tomorrow morning. I hate interviewing. Some of the questions make me so nervous, especially the ones that you are not sure how to answer. You know, the ones you do not know what answer they are looking for? Those. *sigh*

Going to try to get most of the laundry done today. I need to start gutting daughter's room for painting. So much to do, so little time. There might even be less time now.

No comments: