Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Things

Things I have accomplished today:

1. Got up.
2. Did a few loads of laundry.
3. Woke daughter up and took her to band camp.
4. Went to doctor's office to pick up TB skin test results (don't have..what a waste of time, but I have to do it for this job I put in for).
5. Dropped TB skin test results off at central office.
6. Picked daughter up from band camp.
7. Went to bank to get cash.
8. Took daughter to Burger King for lunch.
9. Came home and picked up some clutter while waiting to take daughter back to band camp.
10. Took daughter back to band camp.
11. Moved chairs out of kitchen.
12. Mopped kitchen floors.
13. Mopped master bathroom floors.
14. Getting ready to pick daughter up from band camp.

Dang....when you look at that list, it looks like I do a lot doesn't it?

Things left to do today:

1. Pick daughter up from band camp.
2. Put chairs back in kitchen.
3. Clean master bath some more.
4. Fold laundry.
5. Put away laundry.
6. Make dinner.
7. Clear dinner table.
8. Take long walk (if it's not raining)


Wow...I am busy!

Sorry, I had to do that for my benefit since I wasn't really sure if I was doing anything all day. Obviously I am.

No comments: