Thursday, June 02, 2005

Over the hump day

Today is Thursday, rolling down the hump...almost Friday. Today was a pretty nice day considering it is day two of me waking up with my back killing me. I am not sure what the heck is going on. I decided it might be my running shoes are worn out, so I ran out and got some new running shoes (actually I walked out the door and drove to the shoe store). I ended up going back to Asics. I ended up getting these wonderful Tangerine dreams:

Tangerine Asics


Very comfy and I hope they help because my back did not start hurting until the night after hubby and I took our hour and a half walk. Gah!

Anyways, one of my friends and her daughter, my daughter and myself, went to see "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants". Me and my friend ended up crying through half of the movie. It had some really sad parts. Of course, our daughters looked embarassed to be with us. It was a very good movie and I highly recommend it.

I made a really wonderful dinner tonight. I am not sure what got into me. This morning I took my husbands boss and his wife to the airport to send them off on their Alaskan Cruise (I am soooooooooo jealous). She had a big bag of salad in her fridge along with a bunch of mushrooms, so she gave them to me so they would not go bad (they will be gone almost 2 weeks). So, tonight I made a big salad with tomatoes and mushrooms, a nice eyeround, grilled sweetpotatoes, and grilled corn on the cob. It was so good. Yum! I am hoping my back is up to going to the gym or walking/jogging combo tomorrow morning. I guess I need to just fight through the pain and just do it.

Hubby is in his recliner snoring away. I guess it's time to hit the hay.

Wow....I made a rhyme! This is not the blog of Rosie O'Donnell...so don't be scared. I plan to not write this thing like a rhyme or haiku or whatever the hell is she claims her's to be.

Have a great night!

No comments: