Thursday, June 16, 2005

Interview

I had a very good interview today. It's for a part-time, but pretty important position. After the interview I was informed they had more interviews to do, but that they were going to choose the top 2 or 3 interviewees and then they would interview with the V.P. and he would make the final decision. Nothing like a little stress huh? Ugh! I hate interviewing! Who doesn't? To make matters worse it was all hot and humid and here I was dressed to the 9's and being all icky. I felt hot, sweaty and nervous. And I could not stop peeing!!! (not during the interview silly - while I was getting ready for the interview). I guess we will wait and see. If I do get another interview, it will be towards the end of next week. I really would like this position, so please keep your fingers crossed. I wasn't nervous until I got there and realized I really wanted to work there.

Say a little prayer for me.

No comments: