Monday, June 27, 2005

Good Morning

Good morning one and all. This has already been a very productive morning for me. I am practicing for when I start work next week. I actually got up at 5:30 this morning and headed to the gym. If I am going to get my workouts in on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, this will have to be my ritual. I have already done 3 loads of laundry. Working will be pretty easy until school starts, then I will have to factor in the kids getting up and getting them ready, etc. FUN! Anyways, I already did my workout...25 mins on the treadmill and 20 mins on the elliptical followed by weights. I am sitting here with my yummy french vanilla coffee and bowl of oatmeal, enjoying the morning before all hell breaks loose (translation - kids wake up). Some of us here will be taking a short vacation starting tomorrow. I will be driving to Knoxville, TN to take advantage of free hotel and swimming pool with hubby who has to go do some management evaluations there. Daughter and I have already planned to hit the new mall and The Melting Pot for a fondue dinner. One of the days we plan to drive to Gatlinburg to check out Ripley Aquarium and we definately do not want to miss looking at the freaks at Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum (although, we could go see War of the Worlds and see the biggest freak ever...Tom Cruise!). I am looking forward to the time away, but not the drive. As I have gotten older, I don't enjoy long drives as much.

Today I think I may go do just a little shopping for some clothes for my new job. I don't want to get anything unless I absolutely love it, because they have a J. Crew in Knoxville, and I want to wait until I see what they have. I cannot wait to do some shopping in different stores! Whoohooo! I am not yet nervous about starting my new job, but I guess that will come as it gets closer. The people there seem so nice and relaxed, and I am praying that turns out to be reality. Last time I thought that, the company I was working for turned out to be totally anal and the lady (and I use that word loosely) was a real you know what. Needless to say, I was not there long. I don't deal with anal very well. So please...no anal stuff....okay?

One more cup then the shower. Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: