Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Dang!

I have found so many new and interesting blogs, I am gonna have to make some time and update my favorite blog links. Maybe tomorrow I can get to that. Otherwise, still busy. Band camp is still going on, and somewhere in there I fit in a trip to the gym. I could only work for an hour because of just stuff in general..so much to do. I got two interesting phone calls today. One from a good friend of mine who hand deliverd my reference letter to the job I told you about a couple of days ago. She called me all excited because the department head had already pulled my resume out and told her that she was impressed. Whoohooo! Impressed! Also, I got a call from the temp agency where I worked before, and she has a part time job that I might be interested in. She is going to give me the details at the end of the week, but it pays pretty dang good. The hours are awesome. I can either work 10-3 or 9-2. Either one works for me. I may take this temp job for the rest of the summer just in case I don't get the other job. The dilemma is that the part time higher paying job is every day (I know, poor me huh?), where as the other job is during the school year (summers off, Christmas break off, fall break off, spring break off, as well as all holidays - and my daughter can ride to and from school with me), but it's full time days 7:30-4. I know. It sucks. It is probably going to come down to me making some big decision, and of course I will choose wrong. grrr!!!

Tonight we were invited to our neighbor's house to watch, "Son of the Mask". Please, save your rental money! I think that whole "Mask" thing is played out. Please do not let them make another "Mask" movie. Dreadful I tell ya. We had dinner at home though. I made delish pancakes with a side of bacon. Don't you love making breakfast for dinner? If you haven't done it. Try it.

Well, I am up way past bedtime.

No comments: