Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tuesday is the day...

Today is Tuesday. I got up early and headed out to the gym (6:30am), came home and mopped the floors. Doesn't that sound so exciting? I thought not. This is how my day begins normally (when I don't sleep until 9:00am...hey it is summer!) Not very exciting, but I am not sure how long my days will start like this. You see, I got my second interview call today at the previous secret place, but I can go ahead and tell, it's at our local university. They called me at 4:40 this afternoon, and they want me there first thing in the morning. I should be excited about this, but I also got a call this morning for an interview with our local school system for a job that would not be so bad either. I have a fear about making choices because I usually make the wrong ones. Who knows, I may not get an offer from either one. The worst case scenario is that I get offers from both. Then there will be lots of deciding to do. Both jobs are local government jobs with great benefits (I do not need health benefits, but there are others I would take advantage of). The university job pays more, but the local school system one provides more time off (Spring break, Christmas break, summer break, etc.). Oh the decisions! Okay, I need to calm down because I do not have to make a decision yet. I guess I need to get through the interviewing process first before I jump into being all nervous. I am hoping if it comes down to a decision between the two, it will come to me in a dream. ha!

Help!

Btw...I am trying to blog, but I have just discovered that the interview with the runaway bride is on, and just watching the white around the pupils in her eyes is distracting me - you know, that deer in the headlights look? As part of my college studies, we did some profiling of people, and just by looking at her I can tell you she is crazy (it has to do with that white around the pupils thing). Well..this is just too distracting, I guess I need to just satisfy my curiousity and just watch it. Even if Katie Couric totally gets on my nerves.

Ciao!

No comments: