Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Workout Log - Weds, April 20th

Wow...actually remembered my heart monitor today! YAY! Today's workout consisted of cardio only. Didn't want to push the weights too hard since I had a hard day yesturday. Did 20 mins on the elliptical machine (the one I like), and then 45 mins on the treadmill varying the degree of incline and speed. I would get my heart rate up to the 130's and then take it back down to the 110's or so. Several times put it at the highest incline. Had much to do today so left after cardio. Had a high school field trip today. Probably won't make it to the gym tomorrow as it is our anniversary, and the worst news is, I have a field trip tomorrow too (hubby does not know this yet, and I didn't tell the teacher I was going, she just assumed I was since I go on all of the field trips and informed my daughter as to the time I needed to be there). *sigh* I love how they wait until the end of the year to do everything at once. Hoping I can make the gym on Friday before my PTA mom's luncheon.

On another note, I was very excited watching the Cardinal's election results of the new Pope. That was just thrilling to see the white smoke, the bells ringing, people cheering, and the anticipation of waiting to see who it was! Wonderful! And I am not even Catholic!

No comments: