Thursday, April 07, 2005

Thursday is Funday

The weather saga continues. Alarms going off all over the place, ugh, I hate this! I just got back from the gym. When I left for the gym it was beautiful and sunny, when I came out, ick. Oh well. I had a good workout. From this point on there won't be anything witty or humorous, just my workout for my records, so sign off at this point if you want. Today's workout included my ActivTrax workout which took approximately an hour. I double my crunch workout and added some extra glute, and tricep stuff while doing my ActivTrax. 20 mins hard on the ski machine doing a Himalayan Trek (first time fot that one), redlined for 3 mins according to my Polar Heart Monitor. Also, 5 mins warm up on the elliptical before I did my weights. Great workout with 24:31 in my cardio zone. Should shoot for more next time, but it's hard to get your heart rate up just doing weights, which is the majority of my workout. All in all, I got a pretty good 1 1/2 hour workout and I will take that. It's better than sitting around watching talk shows all day. :0)

No comments: