Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday

I guess today will be the official day I move my blog over to Blogger. So far, I like it. I liked my other blog, but it is a company out of UK and I didn't want to send money over there to make it do stuff that Blogger can do for free. I have this one set up the way I like it...now I need to figure out how to move my archives over here, or just let them go. I like having the archive because it helps me remember what days I went to the gym and stuff like that, but I guess if I lose it, I lose it. If you want to check out my other one...its at.....

http://www.okgirl.blog-city.com

See it there. If you want to tell me what you think, that would be awesome too.

Other than that, I want to say, I went to the gym this morning and did an hour workout. 20 mins cardio, and 40 mins weights and stretching. This week I am going to try to hit it harder and go everyday. Those shorts will come out of the attic tonight and the winter stuff will go up. I don't want a summer with the "jigglies". HA!

No comments: