Saturday, April 23, 2005

Anniversary

I have been meaning to write about our 15th Anniversary (April 21), but haven't had a chance, so while I am thinking about it, here goes. Hubby was going to take the day off, but I had a field trip with our daughter, so he went in and worked half a day. We had agreed that since we had out entire downstairs hardwooded a couple of months ago, we were not going to exchange gifts. The hardwood would be our anniversary gift. Also, hubby had gotten me a 1.25 carat 3 stone princess cut diamond ring for Christmas/Valentine/Anniversary, so he was set there. I got him a Mac iBook G4 laptop for Christmas/Valentine/Anniversary, so I was set also. I almost choked him when he walked in with a box from my favorite local jewelry store. I told him I was going to make him take it back (you know I was only kidding right?). I opened it up, and inside was this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Is that not just the cutest thing you have ever seen? He said he wanted to get me flowers, but he wanted a flower that would last. I have collected Swarovski for years and this will make a wonderful addition to the pieces I have. Do I not have the most wonderful husband in the world? We went out for a wonderful dinner and spent the rest of the night at a school open house. Doesn't that sound romantic?

Bling!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: