Thursday, April 07, 2005

Dr. Phil reaches new low

Please tell me what show I am watching and yes, I am watching a talk show. Okay, a man and a woman, they discover they are half brother and sister and they are madly in love. they just cannot stop being together. I am waiting for the ex-boyfriend to come out and start throwing chairs. No, this is not Jerry Springer, for gosh sakes, this is Dr. Phil! Now Dr. Phil is not my favorite person in the world, but sometimes he can give some decent advice. That or it's just funny to see how pathetic people are.

Next, a woman marries a guy in prison and he is about to get out. She did not plan for him to get out of prison...uhhh....huh? Why bother! What the heck is wrong with people?

I am on the edge of my chair waiting to hear this tearjerker.

Grrrrrrr!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to think he's made millions giving out weight lose advice. He is a doctor. A Psychiatrist. Not a MD or a nutritionalist.

But a Psychiatrist. Its like going to a Psychiatrist for a broken leg.

Gawain

Okgirl Speaks said...

Another thing I would like to add to this is, I never take weight loss advice from a fat man.

Okgirl