Sunday, April 17, 2005

Feeling Sappy

I have just felt down all day. I miss my husband. Once again he got up early and went in to work. I will just be so glad when this is over. It's been over a month since he has had a day off. I don't know how he is doing it and I am just falling apart. I am trying to do everything I can to keep busy and keep the house going, but it's getting harder. Yesturday he was able to get off a little early and meet us at a local Earth Day celebration and join us at a nature conservatory and planetarium for various activities. It was fun, but he is so danged tired I am not sure how much he really enjoyed it. It would be one thing if he were working 9-5, but he is working from around 6am until 8 or 9pm and that is making things very hard. We all miss him very much. I was even pretty weepy today because this is just getting so old and I am so ready for it to be over. I do appreciate that he has a good job, that he is good at what he does, and he does get paid very well, but, he does have a family and that stupid plant needs to give us some time too. Grrrrr!!! So much for wonderful promotions. I guess I am not happy being the manager's wife that just spends the money. Many of these wives love not having their husbands home and they just hire everything out and do everything without their husbands. I am nothing like that. We have always done everything together as a team and I have been missing that. To make matters worse, our anniversary is coming up this week. Jeez...I wonder if he will be able to schedule time off for that? Our daughter has an activity at school tomorrow night, I wonder if he will be able to make it.

Okay, enough whining. I gotta pull myself up and do this. I am going to try to keep a positive attitude. All I know is there better be some big ass bonus when all this is over, or I am going to be upset.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep the faith. all things will pass and you'll get your hubby home soon.

Gawain