Thursday, April 14, 2005

Too much Mexican food

This is day two of Mexican food. Yesturday, I went with one of my friends to run some errands (smart huh? seeing how gas is all expensive and everything), and we decided to go Mexican for lunch. Yum! My favorite food. Last night I do not know what possessed me to make...yep, you guessed it, Mexican food - for dinner. We had tacos. Still good though. Today the people I use to work with called and wanted to know if I wanted to go for lunch and get...you guessed it, Mexican food. 3 meals in a row of Mexican food. I think I may have had enough. El trastorno estomacal!

Yesturday took daughter for her first pair of contacts. She did extremely well putting them in and taking them out. She seems to have taken to them very well. She is going to be like her mama who loves her contacts and hates her glasses, I can tell. We're so vain.

Today I did go to the gym although it would have been a fabulous day to climb back in bed.

Today's workout:

ActivTrax life plan workout - 45 minutes
Elliptical - 25 minutes.

Oh, and still no hubby, he is still working massive hours. *sigh*

No comments: