Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Tuesday

Today is Tuesday...you know what that means? Absolutlely nothing. Ha! Today I headed back to the gym after taking a week and a half off. I didn't go at it too hard because I have been sick and I didn't want to overdo. Today's workout started with a 10 minute warm up on the elliptical followed by my ActivTrax workout which focused on chest. I only added some lat pull downs today because I still feel sort of weak. After I finshed weights, I did 15 mins on the treadmill, which is not nearly enough, but like I said, I already felt weak and a little dizzy, so I figured that was enough and since I am just starting back again, I didn't want to do too much.

Since I just started back, I have decided to start eating cleaner also. Today was not bad, and I hate to bore anyone with a food log, but I do need to do this for myself.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, slice of cheddar cheese, water to drink

Snack: Slice whole wheat bread with peanut butter

Lunch: Chicken noodle soup and home made low carb tortilla chips, water to drink

Snack: Handful of mixed nuts

Dinner: Grilled teriaki salmon, steamed yellow squash, fried okra (yum!), water to drink

Just got back from a one hour family walk. Climed a few steepish hills too. Now, if I could make myself do this at night on the days I go to the gym, wow...that would be great!

No comments: