Wednesday, May 04, 2005

100 Things

Okay, I am behind on a fad...as usual. I am finally going to do my 100 Things things. Here goes:

1. I am tall for a girl/woman - 5'9" tall.
2. I was born in Oklahoma City, OK, hence the name, Okgirl.
3. I now live in the south.
4. I am married to a nerd/engineer.
5. I have 3 kids.
6. I had a terrible childhood (and no I do not beat my kids or kill people because of it).
7. I have a degree in Pre-Law/Justice.
8. I am a stay at home mom (I use my degree on my family).
9. I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee (Inferno Red)
10. I am on my second marriage.
11. My first husband left me for my good friend (wow..some good friend huh?)
12. I am a registered and carded Cherokee Indian with the BIA (Bureau of Indian
Affairs).
13. My first car was a 1967 Ford Mustang (it was fast!!!).
14. I never caught on to the Harry Potter craze.
15. I have four bathrooms in my house and I hate cleaning them.
16. I love mexican food.
17. I love chocolate.
18. My favorite flowers are hydrangeas and tulips.
19. I love my Mac.
20. I hate going to the gym, but I do it because I have to.
21. Mean people suck.
22. I wish I was a millionaire.
23. I have not spoken to my mother in years.
24. My mother signed me over to my father when I was a baby because she wanted to have fun (and that did not involve a baby).
25. My father raised me most of my life except for the occasional stepmothers who hated me.
26. I was like Cinderella growing up and I finally have my prince (kissed a lot of toads along the way).
27. I hate housework.
28. I do the housework anyways.
29. I love Desperate Housewives.
30. One of my favorite movies is "Dazed and Confused", that is sooooo my high school days.
31. Another favorite movie is "Moulin Rouge".
32. I like walking for exercise.
33. I love funky clothes.
34. I have dark brown hair.
35. I have grey/blue eyes with brown spots in them.
36. I have freckles and I hate them!
37. Everyone tells me I look much younger than my age. Thanks Oil of Olay!
38. I have a pet rabbit.
39. I have a secrets that I will never reveal.
40. I love volunteering.
41. I go out of my way to be nice to others whether they return the favor or not.
42. My oldest son is almost just like me. (It's scary)
43. I should have been a hippy.
44. I want a legend lime colored 2005 Ford Mustang.
45. I feel very loved.
46. I hate working for total jerks.
47. I wear a size 9 shoe.
48. I am a conservative.
49. I listen to talk radio every day.
50. I can't watch Lassie because it makes me cry.
51. I love to drive.
52. Peanut Buster Parfaits are my favorite cheat food.
53. Nice people make me happy.
54. I miss many of my old friends.
55. I have had my heart broken.
56. I have never done the lesbian thing, nor ever had a desire to.
57. I am a closet Country Music fan.
58. I am late for almost everything.
59. I sunburn easily (thanks to Scottish skin).
60. I was in the color guard in high school.
61. I love working on my computer.
62. I am proud of my husband and his success.
63. I worry about my sailor son.
64. I wish I had a traditional family growing up.
65. My mother-in-law drives me bonkers, but I love her anyways.
66. My husband is a yankee.
67. I have a peekapoo doggie named Biscuit.
68. I wish I would have gone further in my education.
69. I secretly wished I was a high powered lawyer.
70. I do not regret the things I have done in my life..there is a reason for everything.
71. I love the beach!
72. I want to go to Disney World with no kids and ride every ride.
73. I want my kids to be successful and happy.
74. I DO NOT want anymore kids.
75. I love going to Oklahoma..it feels like home.
76. I never want to move from here, although I am sure we will in time.
77. I love visiting Williamsburg, VA.
78. Scary movies make me have nightmares.
79. I grind my teeth while I sleep.
80. I am patient at red lights.
81. I love to shop.
82. I love German wine.
83. I love it when hubby takes a day off and it's just me and him.
84. I cannot believe I am so blessed in my life.
85. I clench my teeth when I am waiting for something.
86. I love coconut shrimp.
87. I wish I were blonde.
88. I wish I was tan too.
89. I would love to have 20/20 vision without contacts.
90. Spiders scare me.
91. I miss you.
92. I love writing essays.
93. Hubby and I eloped and got married in Lake Tahoe, NV.
94. I wish people would treat others better.
95. I have annoying allergies.
96. As far as I know, I have never had a migraine.
97. My tonsils were taken out when I was 5.
98. I loathe going to the dentist.
99. I love J. Crew.
100. I love my life.

2 comments:

True Jersey Girl said...

Interesting list!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! After reading your 100 things list...which I enjoyed very much. You and I have many things in common. One thing that stands out...is #17. Love my chocolate.
;o)