Saturday, May 14, 2005

Stormy Saturday

Got up this morning and headed straight to the gym. Yay me! I knew that if I got up and piddled around the house, I might talk myself out of it, so I was a good girl and got dressed immediately and headed right on over there. I had a good one hour and a half workout. I did my ActivTrax workout for the 3rd time this week, which is good for me. I am going to try to do it 3 times a week instead of the 2 times that I have been doing it. Especially since there are some important events coming up such as graduations and such. My son will graduate in a week and a half which means my ex-husband comes to town. ewwww Not that I want to look good for him, but I just want him to see that just because he is not in our lives anymore, I am not sitting around doing nothing and stuffing my face. I am working hard! I know I look better than he does because he is now greasy and fat. UGH! He is bringing my former friend that he is now married too. She is also disgusting. Anyways, I am getting off the subject of my workout that is like 100% more important than my ex-husband. I did my 10 minute warm up on the elliptical, then hit the weights. I did my activtrax weight workout, then abs. I did 10 mins on the elliptical then 15 mins on the treadmill. I ate horrible yesturday, and I am not sure I can remember everything, and I might get depressed if I post it. ha!

Hubby and I went on a date last night. We went to see the movie "Crash". It was a very good movie. I was pretty surprised by how much I liked it. The worst part of it was when we got to the theater, there were like 6 people there. We chose our seat which was not around anyone else. The next part is something that is so typical, and always happens when I go to a movie. We are sitting there very comfortably, the lights go down, and would'nt you know, in walks 3 very inconsiderate girls (prolly early 20's), and sit right behind us!!!!!! They could have sit anywhere else in that theater and not been around anyone, but they chose to sit right behind us. Then they proceed with conversation that was something like this as the previews started:

"What the f**k?"

"That movies looks like *hit, we are not going to waste our fu*cking time with that one"

"Her a*s is so big....sh*t"

Oh, and there was much more. And they were not being quite about it. Their cells phones started ringing constantly with rap music ring tones. Now, I paid good money to go see this movie, and I just did not want to listen to that crap throughout the whole movie. Hubby looked at me and asked me if I wanted to move. Of course I did! We moved far away from them and everyone else, but throughout this movie (that was a drama), they laughed, talked on their phone, etc. Some people are so rude. Why can't you just go enjoy a good movie without these morons? The annoying thing is that they would laugh during a very serious scene, which was the most annoying of all. Oh well. I guess I am done venting. I was just so mad about it, because we do not go to the movies very much, and when we do, I want to enjoy it. Is that too much to ask? Both the movie and our experience at the theater were great psychological studies of human nature as well as stereotyping of people.

But, if you get a chance to see the movie, I do recommend it. Here is a link to the website:

Crash

No comments: