Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Choices

I am feeling better today thankfully. So good that I plan to do about 80 loads of laundry today. Not really 80, but it feels like it since I started up the Duet washing machine this morning starting at 6 am. If I am lucky, I might be done by noon. I am behind since I haven't been feeling so hot the last few days. Did you watch The Bachelor last night? I did and I was pretty disappointed. First disappointment was how in the heck could they draw the finale out to three hours? THREE HOURS! Gosh...that was just too freaking long. Then, Charlie had to go and pick Sarah! Ewww! NO! That is not who I wanted him to pick! Does anyone know if these two are still together? He didn't listen to his best friend who obviously did not like her at all. You have to listen to your friends people! I dunno, I don't see it working out, but, that's the choice he made, and we all have to live with our choices. Believe me, I have made horrible choices in my life, but luckily I have lived through them and have become a much better person because of it.

I hear the dryer calling my name. buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: