Friday, May 20, 2005

My name is Friday

Wow, today has been a busy day. We started it off with a major lightning storm. Many people around here didn't have power for awhile. Thankfully it did not affect us. Me and son had a lot of errands to run in order to get things ready for graduation. This included us both getting hair cuts. I went totally crazy and got a brand new style. I actually let the girl that does my hair cut off about 3 inches. I have been working forever to grow my hair out, but when I saw this haircut I had to have it. Here is a pic:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay, that is Jessica Simpson and I do not look a dang thing like her, although I now have this haircut. You just have to picture it with brunette hair. Also, try to imagine her with blue eyes and no fake tan, and that would be me. Oh, and when I sing, I do not look like I am having a seizure. That drives me crazy about Jessica. She is so pretty, but I cannot watch her sing. Also, add about 17 years to her age, and that might give you a better picture of what I look like now. I guess I need to get hubby to take a picture of me and I will just post that. Anyways, hubby loves the hair cut and even told me I was hot. That sounded pretty funny coming out of such a big nerd's mouth. HA!


Tonight's movie was "Spanglish". I am not sure why I rented this because I usually avoid any movie that has Adam Sandler in it. He was funny on Saturday Night Live, but I find him so annoying in most movies. His style of inmature comedy just makes me wanna scream. Usually, I can't even understand what he is talking about. I did like him in this movie. Maybe he can just stick to being serious. He was actually likeable, almost loveable in this movie. I loved the story. It was interesting because the movie made you think about what it is like to meet someone that you know you should be with, but cannot have. Sort of like that England Dan and John Ford Coley song, "It's Sad to Belong to Someone Else When the Right One Comes Along". Sad. Very Sad. *sigh* I highly recommend this movie. On another note. I am pissed at Adam Sandler for redoing "The Longest Yard". Somethings are just not meant to be messed with. Please Hollywood, get some new ideas!

1 comment:

loboinok said...

Nice place! :)