Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday - YAY!

Happy Friday the 13th...I guess. I hope you are having a lucky Friday the 13th. Mine is not actually too bad today. Everyone seems to be feeling better which is just great! There is only a week and a half of school left, so if they can just hang in there, it's almost over anyways. I hope I can hang in there, ha! Today I had a dentist appointment and I sorta feel like a dummy. I went in there a couple of weeks ago to have him look at a tooth that has suddenly become sensitive, and he put some sort of chemical on it to help with deading a spot that had lost some enamel due to me grinding my teeth at night as I sleep. I still had a pretty sensitive spot, so I went back today. I told him I felt like I might be crazy, because I keep going to the dentist for what turns out to be nothing, but I had another sore tooth. There is no cavity, crack or anything he can find. He told me I have got to stop grinding and clenching. Geez...I wish I could. I have a mouth guard I wear at night that I guess I take out during the night sometime, and then the clenching continues. *sigh* So, another trip for nothing. It just feels so sore. Not hurting like a tooth ache, just sort of sensitive. Grrrr!!!!!

Other than that, things are going good. I have been a little productive today, but the majority of my day was making a new playlist for my iPod so I can have some different music at the gym. Here is the list....I should be having some jamming workouts!

Gym Playlist:

Toxic - Britney Spears
Hey Mama - Black Eyed Peas
Holla Back Girl - Gwen Stephanie (clean version, my daughter will be excited!)
Madonna - Express Yourself
Around the World - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Switch - Will Smith
Since You Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
Hot in Here - Nelly
Lean Back - Fat Joe
Crazy in Love - Beyonce
Dirty - Christina Aguilera
Shake Your Tailfeather - Nelly
Don't Phunk With My Heart - Black Eyed Peas
Lose My Breath - Destiny's Child
I Want You Back - NSync
Get Into the Groove - Madonna

Will let you know if these make me more motivated. Heheehe

No comments: