Thursday, May 05, 2005

Margaritas anyone?

Yes Please! ¡Viva México! ¡Viva Juárez! Viva el 5 de mayo! Happy Cinco De Mayo. In celebration of this wonderful day, I am having an awesome hair/clothing day. For the first time in forever, my hair is doing just exactly what I want it to do. Unless it rains of course (which it is supposed to do this afternoon). Also, my clothing totally fits the day. I am wearing white capri denim pants with a cute tye dyed fitted tee and a denim jean jacket complete with turquoise drop earrings and a cute turquoise necklace. I am ready to celebrate the day. Today I am having lunch with my lunch ladies group and then tonight with hubby, all at different mexican restaurants. I am looking forward to it as I feel much better and I am so ready to go out and do something. Aye Carrumba!

As for now, I am sitting here waiting for a roofing contractor to show up and see if he can/will fix the hole in our roof where that big branch went through last weekend. Seems that if it is a small job (it's about a 5 inch dia. hole), nobody wants to do it. The contractors around here only want HUGE real money making jobs. Isn't that sad that the storm did not take our whole roof off, for if it did, these guys would be fighting each other over this job. However, we were fortunate to only have a small amount of damage, but unfortunately, nobody wants to do it. It doesn't help that our roof is the equivalent of 3 stories, and it looks pretty ominous to climb on. *sigh* Such is our luck. We will see. Hopefully this guy will show up. That will be the first step to getting something done. Hubby keeps saying he can do it, but really, I am not ready for that big life insurance check. I would much rather have hubby than money. Now how many women do you know would say that?

Now, go out and drink your favorite flavor of Margarita....Happy Cinco De Mayo!

No comments: