Saturday, July 02, 2005

Feeling Shocked

Well, we are finally back from Tennessee and I was sitting here catching up on my blog reading, when I ran across some news that has me stunned and sad. An awesome fellow blogger that lives very (and I mean VERY) near me, has lost her husband. I am sitting here stunned because I do not know her in person, but I read her blog almost daily and feel like I do. We had recently put two and two together and figured out not only are we are practically neighbors, but her husband was the one that came and fixed my roof when that huge branch had gone through it. I did not know him well, but he was nice enough to help us out when no one else would take the job (too small, not enough money involved). He came over the day I called him, ran over to Lowe's to get the supplies, brought one of his guys back, and they fixed it in just a couple of hours. I could not thank him enough. He seemed to be a very awesome man.

Please keep her and her family in your prayers. I could not imagine what they must be going through.

No comments: