Sunday, July 17, 2005

More List

Let's see what else I have been up to....

1. Killed a human being **who would actually answer this?? (ummmm...no, never killed anyone)

2. Gone on an African photo safari (sadly, no. But that would be awesome!)

3. Ridden a motorcycle (does a mini bike count?)

4. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100mph (Yep...my first car, a '67 Mustang. I wish I still had that car)

5. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced (ewww..no, pain!)

6. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol (yep, my daddy taught me how to shoot when I was a teenager)

7. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild (nope)

8. Ridden a horse (We had horses growing up. I use to barrel race and do Western pleasure events, so yes to this)

9. Had major surgery (Yep)

10. Had sex on a moving train (Nope)

11. Had a snake as a pet (A big no on this one..I hate snakes!)

12. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon (no)

13. Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing (no because I am usually drinking alcohol to calm my nerves)

14. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours (yep...good times)

15. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states (no - I wish)

16. Visited all 7 continents (no, more wishes here)

17. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days (nope)

18. Eaten kangaroo meat (yep, we use to have an Australian restaurant here)

19. Fallen in love at an ancient Mayan burial ground (hahahaha no)

20. Been a sperm or egg donor (no)

21. Eaten sushi (yep, and I didn't like it)

22. Had your picture in the newspaper (several times for NON criminal activities..hehehe)

23. Had 2 (or more) healthy romantic relationships for over a year in your lifetime (yep, been married 2x, so of course)

24. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about (oh yeah)

25. Gotten someone fired for their actions (No)

26. Gone back to school (yep, graduated 2 years ago with an actual college degree!)

27. Parasailed (nope, scared of heights)

28. Changed your name (after marriage)

29. Petted a cockroach (with my shoe)

30. Eaten fried green tomatoes (many times...I am a southern girl after all)

31. Read The Iliad (when I was 14)

32. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read (yep, I find the classics interesting now)

33. Dined in a restaurant and stolen silverware, plates, cups because your apartment needed them (nope)

34. …and gotten 86′ed from the restaurant because you did it so many times, they figured out it was you (hhahahahah no)

35. Taught yourself an art from scratch (yep)

36. Killed and prepared an animal for eating (yep, fish, I guess that counts as an animal?)

37. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt (yes, but there is someone I would really love to apologize to, but do not have the nerve to do it)

38. Skipped all your school reunions (nope, skipped the last one though)

39. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language (yes)

40. Been elected to public office (nope)

41. Written your own computer language (nope)

42. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream (every single day)

43. Had to put someone you love into hospice care (no, my family all die in their 40's, its sad and I am worried about it too)

44. Built your own PC from parts (nope)

45. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you (no, but I modeled many times when I was in my late teens for a famous southern artist who has sold many pieces that feature myself to people I don't know. It's weird to think paintings of me are hanging in stranger's houses)

46. Had a booth at a street fair (yep)

47: Dyed your hair (yep)

48: Been a DJ (no)

49: Found out someone was going to dump you via LiveJournal (NO!)

50: Written your own role playing game (no)

1 comment:

Skillzy said...

Drive by commenter! You, not me. When I saw your comment I thought that I was dealing with some Oklahoma teenybopper that came home at 4 AM from a night of partying just to pick on my South Park guy! Now I know better. Next time plan ahead and show up at On Tap!