Sunday, July 17, 2005

Things

What have I been up to in the past?

01. Buy everyone in the pub a drink (nope, always too drunk to think of it)
02. Swim with wild dolphins (I wish!)
03. Climb a mountain (several times)
04. Take a Ferrari for a test drive (FUN!)
05. See the Pyramids at night (maybe one day)
06. Hold a tarantula (No way! I am scared of spiders!)
07. Take a candlelit bath with someone (I am happy to report yes...many times *wink*)
08. Say 'I love you' and mean it (definatley)
09. Hug a tree (yep, and I am not even a tree hugger type)
10. Do a striptease (several times....no other response)
11. Do a bungee or parachute jump (nope, scared of heights)
12. Visit Paris (nope, scared of french people)
13. Watch a lightning storm at sea (oh yeah, it was scary!)
14. Clean behind the fridge! (at least once a year)
15. Stay up all night long and watch the sun rise (yep, many times)
16. Ask the question you've always been too embarrassed to ask (yep, and got the answer I wanted too)
17. See the Northern Lights (not yet)
18. Go to a huge sports game (HOCKEY!)
19. Create your own masterpiece (several times)
20. Grow and eat your own vegetables (oh yeah, and I miss having a garden)
21. Touch an iceberg (nope, does a icicle count?)
22. Have an office relationship (many years ago)
23. Sleep under the stars (several times)
24. Compromise (please, I have three kids)
25. Change a baby's nappy (see #24)
26. Take a trip in a hot air balloon (nope, afraid of heights)
27. Watch a meteor shower (yep..it was awesome)
28. Get drunk on champagne (everything gets me drunk)
29. Take a luxury holiday (does 9 days in the Bahamas count? Did I mention we were flown there on a private jet?)
30. Give more than you can afford to charity (many, many times and yet, people are still hungry).
31. Look up at the night sky through a telescope (I am married to a nerd, this is and important part of a nerd's life, I must humor him).
32. Have an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment (more than once)
33. Have a food fight (looooong ago)
34. Bet on a winning horse (nope...I was too young)
35. Take a sick day when you're not ill (wow..who hasn't?
36. Get a pet (we have many pets)
37. Ask a stranger out (yep, I go for what I want - or did)
38. Have a snowball fight (many times)
39. Photocopy your bottom on the office photocopier (uhhh, no, this I did not do)
40. Scream as loudly as you possibly can (HOCKEY!)
41. Hold a lamb and seen them being born... (this is a weird thing..but no)
42. Enact a favorite fantasy (yes, am I suppose to elaborate?)
43. Take a midnight skinny dip (oh yeah)
44. Heard the words 'I love you' (fortunately more than once)
45. Fly on Concorde (no, but I watched my friend take off on it on her way to France)
46. Take an ice cold bath (yeppers)
47. Have a meaningful conversation with a beggar (yep)
48. See a total eclipse (yep, summer of 1985 in Jacksonville, Florida)
49. Ride a rollercoaster (many, many, many - and my life IS a roller coaster)
50. Hit a home run (back in my softball days...I actually did this)

Dang, I been busy!

No comments: