Saturday, July 23, 2005

G to the Z

Okay, I been on Blogger for months now. Have I gotten an invitation for a Gmail account? No....what's a girl gotta do for gosh sakes. I am special, I promise you I am! Damn Google.

Today has been pretty good. I actually slept until 9:30 which since I started working, I haven't been able to do. We ended up meeting some friends last night at the local mexican eatery and having drinks and eating fish tacos (we are cool like that sometimes). And if that were not enough, I came home and made fabulous peach margaritas (frozen, just the way I like em!). Hubby got half of daughter's room painted today. We are using different colors on different walls, so there is some waiting going on. I plan to post pictures soon, because it is going to be pretty funky. I have been upstairs gutting my 18 year old son's room. I just know I did not raise him to be such a damn slob. Man. It was not a fun job. I wonder what his house will look like when he grows up. I hope he takes more pride in his own home than he does in his room. I am still not finished, but it was such a disgusting, tedious job, I had to take a blogging break. I mean...who knew socks could turn into rock hard shapes. I don't even want to know. I showed him the art of actually putting a pillow case on his pillow. He was amazed. He acted like he had never seen such a feat. What is wrong with him? Grrrr....boys.

If my son's room was not enough work, I had gone out and gotten barbeque tonight for dinner and added on a chocolate cream pie because I have been wanting chocolate in the worst way. Everyone had a small slice and I stuck it back in the fridge. Daughter decided she wanted more and somehow the top slipped and she dumped the whole thing upside down and it slid all over the inside of the frige. I got the lovely duty of cleaning that up. She insisted she do it, but I knew I could clean it better than her and it would be done right, so, more work. Work, work, work. It seems I cannot catch a friggin break.

Now she wants to go to Blockbuster.

1 comment:

Yvett said...

I'm happy to pass on a GMail invitation to you if you still want one. I was on the first batch of invites where we got 5. Now I have 50 on each account. Yikes!