Monday, July 11, 2005

Durka, durka

*snicker*

Okay, I need to just stop. Anyways, back to work today. Oh excuse, me. Sorry, I just got hit with bad news - my mother in law is coming after all. Nothing like hubby coming in and hitting me with that great news as he walks in the door. Evidently she has no power at her house down in the panhandle, so now it looks like the hip replacement recovery will partially take place at my house. Great. Okay, that changes this post completely because I went from feeling all humorous and happy, to feeling a little beaten down and pissed off just knowing I am going to be hounded to death and on my guard constantly. CRAP! Oh, and did I mention my birthday is in a few days and it will be spent taking care of my mother in law. Now I want to cry.

Oh well. Let me see if I can start over from the top. Today is Monday and it was back to work for me. Oh damn. Sorry, I just can't do it right now. I guess I need to go recover from this bit of news. Hopefully next time I post, it will be the happy me full of fun and happy things to say.

Let's hope.

No comments: