Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Still hangin 'round

Welp, still here. I am surviving. Tomorrow is my birthday and mother-in-law has made plans for me tomorrow that do not involve my birthday. Great! I am off work tomorrow. I guess I made them feel guilty about me being a part-time person, but working every day for more hours than I committed to. So, I get a day off! whooohoo! I wish it was on Friday instead of Thursday, but still. It will be my birthday. I will be 42 if you just need to know. My new job is going great, and getting busy with all the new staff/professors/research assistants, etc we need to get hired before the semester starts. I go to work and stay so busy before I know it, it's time to go home. I have lost 3 pounds already from just moving around and not having time to stuff my face. I wanted to lose 10 pounds anyways, so this is good.

Oh well..until tomorrow.

No comments: