Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sunday

It's been a great lazy Sunday. I stayed up late last night watching movies and reading blogs. It was great. I slept in today then have been doing laundry pretty much ever since. Hubby should be home in about an hour. It's been a long weekend for him driving his mother back to her house yesturday, then leaving this morning to head back home. Daughter has been at her friend's most of the weekend, and son has been in and out so it's been very nice and quiet. I am ready for our lives to return to some kind of normal. The last 4 weekends have been hard with all of us/husband traveling somewhere. We have so many things to get done around here.

Meanwhile, I found at site called craigslist today. I had seen mention of this on some other websites, but I read a few entries from that site today and have come to the conclusion that people are crazy. If you have never checked out craigslist before, I encourage you to go read it, then appreciate being normal (if any of us really are). Anyways, it's entertaining to say the least.

Now, go give someone a hug.

No comments: