Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Day One...and I survived!

Today was my first day at my new job. It is part-time, well...supposed to be. When I got home today they called and asked if I could come in tomorrow. Looks like my part-time might turn into something more soon. I was hoping to stay part-time, but they did tell me to work whatever hours I want, so at least that is good. One of the girls is going on vacation in a couple of weeks, so they want me to be up to speed before she leaves. So, we will see. I do like the people qute a bit so far - that is another plus. I only worked 4 1/2 hours today, and it made me so tired. Evidently my brain has some cob webs that need to be cleared and some kinks that need to be worked out. Maybe soon I will get adjusted. It is funny however how it only took me one day to figure out who are the hard workers and who are the slackers, ha!

On another note, we are under tornado watches courtesy of the latest tropical storm and it looks like the one behind it is headed directly for us. FUN!

Well, I am going to go do a little cleaning then knock myself out with some Tylenol PM and see if I can get a good refreshing night's sleep.

No comments: