Monday, August 01, 2005

Please help!

I do sound desperate don't I? We had one of those really busy run around weekends and I am absolutely exhausted. One thing that did not help was the fact that I could not sleep last night. I was so tired, but all I did was lay there with my eyes closed. I could hear everything around me, and really was not asleep and could not go to sleep. I think it has something to do with getting older. I hear you can start having problems with sleep (as well as other things - which I have not had), and not sleeping is going to kill me. I am so tired I felt all day on the verge of tears just from being so tired. It also does not help that I am cramping like hell too. Dang, I am really grumpy aren't I? I was hoping to try to get to bed early tonight, but I have bunco so when I got home today instead of taking a nice needed nap, I had to make a dish to take. *grumble* I ended up using the ton of left over grilled veggies from the other night and making a pasta salad with grilled veggies. It turned out great too!

Today was so busy at work, I hardly had time to even think. Next week I will go to my part-time 3 day a week position that I applied for and I am looking very forward to that. I am so tired I feel like crap.

And that's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Debra@Peaceabull said...

That sometimes happens to me. I went through months of trying different things. I hope it all works out for you.

Skillzy said...

Tag, you're it! http://unapplied.com/?p=1099