Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Fo Shizzle

Well...today was SUPPOSE to be my day off, but like the good worker bee I am, I went to computer training...ON MY DAY OFF! After work, I sorta didn't want to go straight home so I stopped by my old place of employment to visit. Everything looks the same (although messier), but there are some new faces. I was slightly amused to find out the girl that took my old spot (after the previous girl that took my old spot - meaning this was the 2nd girl after I left), was let go. The amusing part about this is that usually your place of employment abuses you (particularly this place which is the reason I left there) but somehow she managed to abuse them! Kudos to her. Really didn't know that could be done there, but wow. Somehow she managed and has now found herself looking for a new job. The awkward thing is that I was actually there when she was turning all her stuff in and picking up her stuff, and I got to see the whole thing. Weird. So now there is no one in my old position, and I am not sure they will put anyone there since it seems they can't keep anyone. Now just what does that say? I do miss some of the people there and enjoy visiting.

They are not all bad.

I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very late in thanking you for your visit to my journal. I have been suffering from the all day long morning sickness that makes it impossible to do much of anything. Thankfully that is over and I can come here and read all about you!

BTW, my husband drives a black mustang, we don't really like the look of the newest model.