Monday, August 08, 2005

No! Don't burst my bubble!

In my comments, the oh so wonderful Skillzy was commenting on the new Mustang. I haven't driven one yet because I want one so bad I am afraid to drive one, because we certainly do not need another car payment at this time, and I know it will make me want one really bad. You know though, it might be good to rent one like he did, and just drive it for a few days and see if I still feel the same. I am really afraid to do that though. I am having car lust right now. *pant* Help me please! *hugs Skillzy* I know it's not all about looks. But look:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Must have Skillzy!!!!! Must have it!!!!!


Speaking of trying things out, my hubby got me my very own elliptical machine yesturday. Since I started back to work it has been virtually impossible for me to go to the gym although I am part-time, I am really not part-time. I am about to get pissed about it too. Give me my part-time damn you! Anyways, I love it very, very much. I get up a little earlier, turn on the news, and just elliptical myself into a sweaty disgusting 135 beats per minute mess. It's lovely actually.

This past weekend was fun. I took daughter and 3 of her good friends shopping at the Galleria in Birmingham. The trip on the way there and back was the most fun. They spent most of the trip there playing RubberNeckers and making signs to put in the windows to try to get people (mostly truck drivers) to honk their horns. They would cheer and laugh when they got the reaction they wanted. Oh to be young again. The highlight of the trip is when the girls found these type of handbags. They were just thrilled. My daughter got one on hot pink. I splurged on myself a little with the skincare line of Shiseido. I had already been wearing The Makeup in compact form, but the skincare line is to die for. I left a happy camper. I have been wanting to try the Bare Minerals stuff, but am afraid to order it because I am not sure if I would like it. If anyone out there has tried it, let me know. I would love to know what you experience with that has been. I have time, I stocked up on Sheseido since they don't sell it here, I had to load up.

Welp, I am beat.

Have a great night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must have Skillzy!!!!!

Oh my!

Hey, if you liked your '67, and haven't driven anything newer since then, you'll probably like the new 'stang.

Anonymous said...

I love those sparkly purses. I am not sure I could pull it off, though. Maybe I will just get one for my sister-in-law for her upcoming birthday (she'll be 17).