Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I am tired Yo!

Dang...is that all I say anymore? I am tired? Are you guys as tired as I am constantly? jeez!!! Tonight was just a whole barrel of laughs. We had "Open House" at my daughter's new school. She starts her first year of Middle School (7th grade in our area). You could feel the hormones as you walked down the halls. Everyone checking everyone out. It was disgusting! hahaha You just know little Ok (my daughter) was doing a lot of the checking out and getting a lot of the checking out looks. Hubby was mumbling something about cleaning guns and digging holes in the back yard for inserting boys that mess with little Ok (daughter). The whole thing was quite comical. It was so middle schoolish. It is amazing to me to see these kids whom I have known since they were preschoolers, and how they are growing up. I hope the ones that were always good kids, stay good kids. It scares me to think my daughter might meet up with and become best friends with any bad kids. She is such a good girl now, and she has a good group of friends - I really pray it stays that way. My two boys have turned out to be awesome young men. *praying*

Okay, about the tired thing. It may have to do with the fact that it is busy when I hit the door at work and it stays that way all day long. Constant. Steady. Balls to the wall work. I like it, but it is just so dang busy. By the time I get home, I don't even feel like walking or exercising. It's just rediculous. Another thing, hubby is ALWAYS on dang conference calls from work. It seems lately our phone is ringing constantly and it is just driving me crazy. He took this management position 8 months ago, and I am not sure I like it anymore. He got a nice big raise and all, but dammit....leave us alone at home!!!!

Just so you know, I am not grumpy all the time. I do have my great moments, and I think they will start in two weeks when I go back to my REAL part-time schedule. I was supposed to go back part-time next week, but mysteriously, I have been scheduled for database/computer training on my days off. Hmmmm...imagine that. I think it's a cruel ploy. This place just will not let me work my 20 hour a week work schedule that I was hired in to do. Oh well, the money is good, and evidently it's the place to work according to the 26 people that sent/brought in applications just today.

Okay, enough. I am going to bed. Hopefully I will dream of something fabulous.

I wish the same for you.

No comments: