Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I been tagged!

Okay, I have been tagged by the most wonderful skillzy - so here goes:

List ten songs that you are currently digging … it doesn’t matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they’re no good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they’re listening to.

Okay...here is my list:

1. Landslide - Dixie Chicks (listened to that on my way to work this morning although I am still pissed at them. It makes me think of my kids though, and I do like their version).

2. Hey Mama - Black Eyed Peas (on my workout list off my ipod. Gets me going).

3. Since You Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson (I really like this song, and it makes me think about stuff).

4. Around the World - Red Hot Chili Peppers (I actually break out into a run on this one - not when I am driving, but when I am working out).

5. The Reason - Hoobastank (I am soooo good at this song when I play Karaoke Revolution with my teenaged daughter....I kick her butt every time!)

6. All My Exes Live in Texas - George Straight (oh yummm!)

7. Right Through You - Alanis Morisette (self explanatory)

8. A Country Boy Can Survive - Hank Williams Jr. (This always reminds me of my rodeo/horse show days, yes, I am an ex-redneck, so what?)

9. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana (THE BEST SONG EVER!!!!!)

10. Big Love - Fleetwood Mac (Because I have had a secret crush on Lindsey Buckingham for YEARS!)

Let me see...who can I tag? Hmmm....

First of all...my girl Whit cuz I miss her.

Secondly, Gawain because I am curious as to what he will say.

And then, Kalisah because she is so frigging funny.

Next, the girl that looks good constantly, and I love the way she writes.

And last of all, Pink because she seems to be really cool.


Now....let's see what you guys are listening to!

2 comments:

Kalisa said...

OMG...you think I'm frigging funny??? I'm blushing!!

OK, I'm it.

Janet said...

I'm on it, but I hate to tell you that I am not cool. I am actually a big GEEK!