Saturday, August 27, 2005

Whamalamalama Rock and Roll is King

Yep, I am listening to ELO...what's it to ya? I have it cranked up while I mop floors and clean house. I just got finished listening to The Eagles, "Hotel California" CD. Somehow old stuff is motivating me today (all the old stuff except myself), oh dang, "Don't Bring Me Down" just started. Oh the memories.

Not much is going on here. Just working, cleaning and running Lil Miss Princess all over the place. Thursday night found us at a double header football game for her school (I know, double headers is a baseball term..I have no idea what two football games back to back are called). It was actually pleasant outside the last couple of nights thanks to hurrican Katrina. I never liked girls named Katrina, and this hurricane is only validating my feelings. We were supposed to go to Pensacola this weekend to see my sailor son, but since his plane does not get in until last Sunday night, we postponed the trip for the following weekend, but now he is not sure when he will get there as the Navy has his crew on standby. ARGH! I want to see my son!!! This is the second time he was suppose to go down to Pensacola and we were to drive down and see him, but a dang hurricane got in the way. Last time we had to cancel all together. I hope this timem this thing gets on out so he can get down there. Who knows, they may end up canceling him going down there because they will be out to sea soon. Grrrrr....

But, so it goes on, and the dirty floors call out to me.

Off to mop.

Next up...some old Hank Williams Jr. Yeeehaw!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh, I love Hank William Jr. have a good night...I have some cleaning that I have to do myself

Gregg said...

D- ELO and the Eagles? Dang Girl you got to get some new stuff in the 'ol record collection of yours ;-)

What do you call back to back football games? Shear Torture (unless the Pats are playing.) --gregg