Wednesday, August 03, 2005

All About Me!

1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Okgirl the Princess of Everything!

2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Not wearing pants, wearing black straight skirt

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Oprah rambling about getting old and fat (how depressing).

4. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken Quesadilla

5. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Frequently

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red and sharp!

7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Beautiful blue sky,and sunny (and hot as hell).

8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My lovely daughter

9. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU THIS? YEP!

10. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? A little stressed that the girl that is returning to work on Tuesdays and Thursdays (my off days) may not be the sharpest crayon in the box.

11. HAIR COLOR? Medium Brown

12. FAVORITE DRINKS?? Flavored coffees, diet coke, heavily loaded margaritas.

13. EYE COLOR? Grey

14. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS OR GLASSES? Both, vanity calls for me to wear contacts during the day, but I put my glasses on at night.

15. # OF SIBLINGS? 1 half brother, 3 step brothers.

16. FAVORITE MONTH? October, I love fall!

17. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican!!

18. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The March of the Penguin

20. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? A little black baby doll.

21. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

22. HUGS OR KISSES? Cuddles

23. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate

24. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Hubby, son, daughter and myself (dog, rabbit, turtle, bird)

25. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When I thought about my son who is in the Navy.

26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? a flashlight and some old books.

27. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? My friend Paula

28. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Went to open house at daughter's school.

29. FAVORITE SMELL? Cucumber Melon

33. WHO INSPIRES YOU? God, my husband, my children, HDTV, Food Network, my Master Gardener neighbors.

34. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Snakes

35. PLAIN BUTTERED OR SALTED POPCORN? Salted with a little butter.

36. FAVORITE CAR OR TRUCK? 2005 Ford Mustang

37. NUMBER OF KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 10

38. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Sometimes, if I have the energy, I juggle life.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love that new mustang...it is so darn hot! And Mexicanis my favorite too. Love your design:-)

Anonymous said...

Go Navy! Don't cry for your son. My time in wasn't the best years I've spent, but it certainly made the years that followed easier.

And not to rain on your parade, but have you driven the new Mustang? I had one for a rental a couple of weeks ago, and there's a reason that they don't make em like they used to. Yes, I know they look good, but looks aren't everything! (Luckily for me!)

Anonymous said...

PS, it's me, Skillzy...your comments seem to be a bit wonky this afternoon.