Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tuesday

I totally ripped this off from Skillzy

Write down five of your own personal idiosyncrasies:

One
: I cannot leave a knife dirty in the sink...at all. My hubby laughs at this one because before we go to bed I check the sink for knives. He asks me why that bothers me so much. My reponse is that if someone breaks into our house, I would rather not have a knife at the ready in the sink. To which he replies, all they have to do is just get one out of the knife block three feet away. Okay, I am not sure why this bothers me but it does. I guess all those years of seeing "Halloween" and stuff just took over my brain.

Two
: When I eat a candy bar, Snickers, Three Musketeers, Kit Kats, what have you, I have to eat the chocolate off first. What's with that?

Three: When a black cat crosses my path, I still gotta make that damn X in the air.

Four
: I have to check the doors to make sure they are locked like 20 times before I go to bed. See #1, or I guess I will just admit to being slightly OCD.

Five: I obsess about paying bills on time. When I was younger I never had that problem, but the older I get, the more I want my bills to be on time or early. I guess there are worse things.

Oh...and let me just add...

Six: Only because I just noticed there are fingerprints on the microwave. Now, that will totally drive me crazy!

Must go Windex!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get some help woman!

Ha, just kidding, thanks for sharing. We could definitely use someone obsessed with paying the bills on time at my place.