Friday, October 28, 2005

The girl can't help it


I know this sounds crazy, but although I just got a new BMW I still want one of those. (Just look up there ^ *drool*)

That sounds like some sort of confession you would read on post secret. Ha! Sorry Skillzy...can't help it. I still want one. I sound like my daughter who just cannot help herself when it comes to looking at cute boys. I think when it comes to the new Mustang, I am going to use the same explanation that she uses, "I can't help it, a girl can look!" I really need to stop looking and making whiny puppy dog sounds when I see one on the road. That may be getting old to those around me. It's gotten to the point that hubby pretends he doesn't even see them anymore. He ignores my puppy dog whining noises where in the past he found it cute. Please don't get me wrong. I love my BMW and it has everything a girl could want and then some. I am very happy with it for a grown up car. It just did not satisfy my Mustang craving. You see, I have a plan. I actually have hubby biting on it too. Next year we get one (a Mustang that is - possibly even a convertible), and it can be daughter's car when she turns 16 in 3 more years!!! Briliant plan huh?. I am actually going to let her pick the color. Since a Mustang was my first car (a 1967), it's only fitting that daughter follow in her mother's footsteps...right? So, what I am thinking is, when daughter gets the Mustang (if I am tired of it by then), hubby can give the BMW back to me, and he can finally get his dream car (a Corvette). See how all of that works out? Awesome. I know...call me crazy. That is my confession for the day.

As the little slutty girls say nowadays (and would never come out of my daughter's mouth)..."kk"? I think that is a sort of sarcastic "okay". It sounds horrible...but whatever. Sounds idiotic. Sorta like me wanting a Mustang when I just got a new BMW. Maybe I will get over it. I doubt it. But I can't help it, a girl can look!

No comments: