Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Finally.....OCTOBER!

Wow..the weather is just wonderful here if not a little chilly. I have actually been able to try out the heated seats in the car. The fun thing about heated seats is that you can turn them on, and really not need the heater. Good Times I tell ya.

Today I will be driving out to hubby's work to pick him up since he carpooled with his boss this morning. He plans to only work 1/2 day today. On the way back, we will stop and get pumpkins for carving this weekend. Every year it has been tradition for everyone to pick out a pumpkin and design what they want on it. As the kids have gotten older, they really don't go and pick the pumpkin (not cool anymore), but they do get to pick the design (which luckily is still cool). Hubby and I have made a date for lunch. Seems like I never see him anymore. Not too much more to report. Everything seems very calm. A little drama yesturday since daughter's math workbook and her language arts binder have seemed to jump out of her locker and into outer space somewhere. We had a huge long lecture about responsibility and attitude and such, which ended with her crying. This must be the year where they lose everything including their brain. Ahh..the teenager years. Aren't they fun?

Someone help me.

1 comment:

Gregg said...

deb- I dunno ... I am still trying to recover from my teenage years ;-) -gregg