Saturday, October 15, 2005

Back

Okay..dang..it's been a long time. I haven't meant to ignore my little blog, but things have just been busy. Last week we had a huge 13th Birthday party for my daughter. Okay, maybe not huge, but the biggest one we have ever had. 30 kids showed up and to me that was a lot. 30 of them. 12 and 13 year olds with their hormones raging. What fun! The next day I had to get ready for yet another party at my house on Monday night, then early Tuesday morning we got up and headed to Atlanta for a little vacation. We came back home late Thursday night, then it I had work on Friday and a football game that night. Whew! I am finally getting to sit down and catch my breath.

Now we are going to go rent movies.

More later.

Stay tuned. :0)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Holy Heck! 30 is a lot of hormones!!

Glad you got a break after that. What kind of fun did you have in Atlanta?