Tuesday, November 15, 2005

We're not in Kansas

Today has been a great day off. So far.

This morning I got up and ran all my errands and got all my stuff done because this afternoon they are predicting horrible weather. We are talking tornadoes here people. Today is the 16th anniversary of one of the worst tornadoes that ever hit our area, and now here we are. Waiting. I got my roast and veggies started early so we can eat early then go pile into the centermost room in our house away from windows. I see that in other areas of the country it has already started. It's probably not going to be fun for us tonight. This is suppose to go on well into the night. Pray for us will ya?

1 comment:

Gregg said...

deb- hope everything is okay over there and that the storms didn't hit you too badly. -gregg