Sunday, November 20, 2005

I heart Sundays

Today is a typical Sunday at our house. Well, except for the fact that hubby is not here because he got up and went fishing at 7am. He normally does not do that, but whenever he gets invited to go fishing, he can't say no. As for me, I am watching movies, doing laundry and some general cleaning. This will be a short but busy work week for me. I already have all the items I need for our Thanksgiving meal, so at least all of that is out of the way. I haven't had a whole lot of time to update my little thingy here, but I am making a point of it now before everything gets all crazy. Not too much is going on around here, just usual running daughter around and trying to keep things in order. Not much drama (thankfully), but she does have a new little boyfriend. And when I say little, I mean he is much shorter than her (but very cute), but then again, most of the boys are because she is so tall. Let's see how she handles this one as not many of the kids at school know about it yet. I had the same problem myself. I was always the tallest girl when I was in school and it sucked until about high school when the boys finally started catching up with me. Luckily, the boyfriend I had in High School was 6'5" tall so I never had problems there. As for daughter, she is one of those very confident types that won't have a problem with it. I was always self consious so I was always paranoid about going out with a shorter guy. She says who cares as long as you like them and they are a good person. I admire her for her positive outlook and her ability to surround herself with good people. She absolutley will not have anything to do with kids that are not a good influence on her. I hope she stays that way.

I heart her.

I heart Sundays.

1 comment:

Skillzy said...

What? No mention of the Iron Bowl? WARRRRR EAGLE!