Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Koo Koo Ka Choo

I bet I didn't even get close to spelling that right. Whatever.

What's been going on with you all? Me you ask? Gosh...just life. We were pretty much slugs most of the Thanksgiving holiday (mostly due to the fact that we ate like pigs). We did pull all of our Christmas stuff out and we are still in the process of putting it all up. Of course, when you have three trees and 20 years worth of Hallmark Christmas ornaments given to us by my mother in law who is a huge ornament freak, then...well...you understand. It's busy. I have been trying to do some of it myself, but hubby is so anal about how things are and where they are, I end up getting frustrated and just give up and let him go at it. Dang engineers. Between that, working, having a sick kid (daughter), and trying to get my house cleaned up before my son comes home it's just been craziness around here. I really got a little sad yesturday when one of my son's friends dropped by to see if he was home yet. Evidently his friends are chomping at the bit for him to come home too. I told him that he would be here next week and he told me he knew it was soon but he had forgotten exactly which day. He looked sad when I told him he wasn't here yet, and that made me a little upset. That kid is loved so much. I can't wait.

Other than that, not much else to report and the engineer needs my advice on where to put some stuff, so with that...

I am out.

*edit* I can't believe I spelled mostly *mostley*. I hope I changed it before any of you saw that. Grrrr.....spelling is suppose to be my thingy.

No comments: