Sunday, November 13, 2005

Mmmmm Macaroni!

So, it goes like this - I am in charge of the Thanksgiving Feast at work. Evidently you do not, I repeat, DO NOT...say things like this, "Do you guys do anything special for Thanksgiving?" For if you do say things like that you are immediately put in charge of whatever special event you ask about. Lesson learned. Promise to never do that again.

Haven't had too much time lately. Been busy running kids around, taking care of flat tires, washing dirty cars, working, saving the world and stuff like that. I should be cleaning house today and have actually done a little bit, but still have so much to do. For some reason, whenever I start a project, my adult ADD takes over and I never seem to get anything done. I start one project and get distracted by another and before you know it, absolutely nothing is complete. I am so proud of me. Hubby has been out of town this weekend helping his mother do some things around her house so it's been up to me to make sure everything is running smoothly - help us all!

No comments: