Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thursdays Grrrrr's

Today's Grrrrr's include:

Getting up early....grrrrrrr
Grumpy kids.........grrrrrrr
People that don't understand how to play Deal or No Deal...grrrrrrrr
Sinus infections......grrrrrrrrr
Running out of allergy medication......grrrrrrr
Mean and jealous teenage girls.....grrrrrrrrrr
30 degrees one day and 70 degrees the next.......grrrrrrrrrr
Laundry..........grrrrrrrr
Having to work on Friday.......grrrrrrrr

You got grrrrrr's?

Random:

1. Before I walk out the door, I always check to make sure I turned off the stove - even when I didn't use it (anal huh?).
2. I can't seem to catch up on my housework...more grrring here.
3. The one surface in my house that always seems to get cluttered fast is my countertop with mail and stuff.
4. If I sleep past noon, I feel that I've slept in too late.
5. No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get orgainized.
6. I hope to have my income taxes done by TODAY!!!! Yippeeee!!
7. This year I'd like to make more time for getting orgainized.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But then on the other hand it has been an awesome week to get out on the golf course, albeit a bit windy!

Janet said...

I can't catch up with my housework either. It's bad. My laundry pile is huge. I haven't vacuumed in two weeks. Eewww!