Saturday, March 04, 2006

Unbelievable, but true

This morning I did something so crazy and off the wall, I just had to post about it. The other day a girl at work approached me for a donation for a very worthy charity and in exchange for that, I could run in a 5k. HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA - right. Well, guess what? I did it this morning. Me, I ran in a 5k. Now I have not run in any kind of k since about 4 years ago when I did a 10k for some crazy reason. But anyways, I had been walking a little bit lately and I figured I would just walk the whole thing, but I ended up jogging about half. Here's the punch line: I came in first place for my age division in the female group. Can you believe that? That was so worth blogging let me tell you. I needed record of this day.

Go Me!

2 comments:

Anna May Won't said...

yay! congrats.

Redoubt said...

WTG!

(You know that next year, you'll have to do it again lol!)