Tuesday, March 07, 2006

We interrupt spring cleaning for this

Have you guys started on your spring cleaning yet? I am sorta starting on it today since today is my day off. I have started in my daughter's bathroom for some odd reason. I have been going through her cabinets and stuff and throwing out old hairbows that she has not worn since she was like..umm 2 or something. Also, all those little cheapo make up kits that people give when they think it's cute for your kid to get all dolled up like a hooker. Those kits have been replaced with MAC and Too Faced stuff with an occasional Clinique thrown in (for some reason Clinique really irritates her skin). I cannot wait to start on her closet. I am in such a throwing out mood. I am not sure which room will be next, but I am hoping to be done with this one today.

I am in charge of our monthly get together luncheon at work this week. It was supposed to be this Wednesday, but I changed it til next Friday which I didn't realize until I changed it, that next Friday is St. Patrick's Day. I guess Mama Fu's isn't going to be the ordering out food of choice for next week. For some reason, I don't think noodles and chinese type food has anything to do with St. Patrick's Day. They do have a green background on their website though. If I get funky St. Patrick's Day paper plates and decorations, do you think anyone will notice we are eating chinese?

I was sad to learn this morning that Dana Reeves has died of lung cancer at the young age of 44. Please keep her family and her children in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I say Mama Fu's on green plates will be fabulous!